40a Cwmamman Road
Funeral Directors / Trefnwyr Angladdau
The family business began it's involvement in funeral directing locally in 1959, when as M.F. Harries and Son a hearse and limousines were provided to independent village undertakers.
The business developed and in 1974 began arranging funerals from a premises at Cwmamman Road, Glamamman which included a chapel of rest.
Service to the Amman Valley continued as the business evolved to become Keith Morgan and Sons in 1988, with new purpose built premises later being developed at 40A, Cwmamman Road, Glanamman.
The family tradition continued when Keith Morgan and Sons joined Hywel Griffiths and Sons in 2005, enabling Gareth Morgan to continue to provide a personal service to the Amman Valley.